Just the Facts
About the Property
Don’t miss this opportunity to live in a stylish loft in one of downtown T.O’s best neighbourhoods! This corner-unit two bedroom + den loft (with 2 full bathrooms) comes in at just under 1,000 sqft of interior space and over 100 sqft of south-facing balcony. Keep reading to get all the scoop….
About the Loft
- Huge open-concept living/dining room overlooking the city
- Stunning east and south views from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Lofty finishes: Nine-foot exposed concrete ceilings and concrete columns
- Contemporary kitchen with generous granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Split-bedroom floorplan = privacy
- Master bedroom with a double closet, east city views and spa-like ensuite bath
- Second bedroom with huge walk-in closet
- Den or dressing room – you decide!
- Huge south-facing balcony stretches the entire length of the living area
- Underground parking and a locker included
Click here to see the floor plans (from blueprints)
About Zed Lofts
Zed Lofts is a boutique 12-storey building built in 2006. Boasting only 114 units, Zed Lofts has a communal outdoor deck and recreation room on the second floor.
About the Neighbourhood
King West is crammed with stylish restaurants, lounges, shops and cafes. It’s a favourite with young professionals who want to live a downtown lifestyle yet be close to their offices and within walking distance of their after-dark entertainment.
Walk or bike to work. Stay out late Saturday night and meet friends for brunch on Sunday morning – all within a short walk from home. Don’t feel like cooking? King West is ground zero for Toronto’s culinary scene, where it seems a celebrity chef opens a new restaurant every week. And of course there’s shopping – indulge your inner fashionista with nearby boutiques and shops.
Easy access to the 24-hour King streetcar and just a quick hop onto the Gardiner expressway!