Just the Facts
About the Property
This newly registered 1 + den condo at York Harbour Condos overlooks historic Fort York. Spotlessly clean, It features:
- Upgraded kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar and stainless appliances
- High quality laminate floors throughout
- Large den could easily be used as a second bedroom
- Bathroom with cool tile floors, marble vanity and a deep soaker tub with shower
- Full size washer dryer
- Balcony facing historic Fort York
- Owned parking
About York Harbour Condos
York Harbour boasts Incredible services and facilities. In the building: 24-hour concierge, outdoor pool with BBQ area, gym, yoga and aerobics room and a media/lounge room with couches, pool table and bar (one of the best lounges we’ve seen!). There’s a boardroom, onsite property management, party room and guest suites too. Residents also have access to the facilities at 38 Grand Magazine, including a huge pet spa, library, rooftop deck with bar area and rooftop ‘conservatory” area on the 7th floor.
Calling all Investors!
York Harbour is a popular building with smart investors, as it combines a downtown location with high rentability to quality tenants.