Stunning Executive Townhouse | 69 Newcastle St
Just the Facts
About the Property
Gorgeous 3-bed, 3-bath executive townhome. Spacious layout spanning over 3 levels, it features:
- Open concept living/dining area with pot lights
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and walkout to a private sunfilled deck
- High ceilings on the main level
- Cozy living room with fireplace
- Spacious principal rooms with pot lights and large closets
- 3rd floor master with vaulted ceilings and 5-pc ensuite bath
- Attached garage providing direct access to lower level
Great location with easy access to 427 and Qew and minutes drive to downtown.
Although Mimico has small-town charm it is by no means a small town. Easily accessed, via The Queensway, Mimico is just a 10 – 15-minute drive from King street west and is actually a part of the city of Toronto. Home to many creatives, artists, and innovators, Mimico residents are within walking distance to stunning views of the water, lakefront breezes, and abundant shared green space – qualities that are rare to city-living. There is also a palpable sense of community found in the support shown for local businesses and artists. Popular community events include the Lakeshore International Short Film Festival – Mimico’s own film festival – and Through the Eyes of the Artist – a juried art exhibition featuring 40 new artists each year.
See Other BREL Listings