Just the Facts
About the Property
Stunning 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath, 1,146 sqft suite in the highly desirable Rosedale Co-Op. Spacious penthouse level and located on five acres of lush gardens and ravine. Suite 947 offers:
- Cozy living room with electric fireplace, built-in bookcase, and walkout to a private open balcony overlooking lush green scenery
- Open concept floor plan with parquet floors
- Classic white gallery style kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Large second bedroom with good sized closet
Great scenic location but still just minutes walk to Castle Frank Subway station.
This is one of Canada’s wealthiest communities, and homes in Rosedale are stately and picturesque. Houses are generally Edwardian, Tudor, Victorian or Georgian heritage, towering with grandeur and old-world charm. Like a scene from a black-and-white film, nodding to simpler times and fairy tale endings, Rosedale’s classic beauty continues to stand the tests of time. For many, life as a resident of Rosedale encompasses a dream realized.