Sold Spectacular City Views | 8 The Esplanade #1605
Just the Facts
St. Lawrence Market
About the Property
Where City Life Meets Culture and the Arts.
We’re pleased to present this brand new corner unit in St Lawrence Market’s crown jewel: the L Tower. With 840 sqft of well-laid out space, this 1 bedroom plus den will appeal to the discriminating buyer who appreciates quality and design. It features:
- Incredible north and west views of downtown from floor-to-ceiling corner windows
- Upgraded rich chocolate engineered hardwood floors throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with caesarstone counters, Miele stainless steel appliances and upgraded Munge Leung-designed cabinetry
- Spacious open concept living and dining area
- Powder room off the foyer
- Master bedroom with double closets, ensuite bathroom & CN Tower views
- Good-sized den, ensuite laundry and an owned locker
About L tower.
World-famous architect Daniel Libeskind repurposed the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts into the L Tower, integrating city life with culture and the arts. While non-design-junkies might not recognize Daniel Libeskind’s name, we’ve all seen his work – the ROM, the World Trade Centre Master Plan and so much more (see more of his work here ).
Standing 57 storeys high, the L-shape of this glass and steel building has changed Toronto’s eastern downtown skyline. Accommodating close to 600 condos, the tower is a bridge between the skyscrapers of the financial district to the west and the historic St. Lawrence cultural neighbourhood to the east.
The L Tower offers only the best of amenities and services, including:
- State of the art fitness facilities
- Indoor pool and lap pool with sauna and steam room
- Spa facilities including his & hers wet and dry saunas
- Games room, library and reading room, private cinema and garden
- Fully equipped catering kitchen, private dining room and lounge
- Guest suites and visitor parking
About the St.Lawrence Market Neighbourhood
With one of the highest Walkscores in the city (98!), most residents choose to walk or bike to the many nearby restaurants, shops and theatres, though easy access to highways and a 5 minute walk to Union Station make commuting a breeze too.
Just steps from the legendary St Lawrence Market (ranked by the National Geographic as the best food market in the world), it doesn’t get any easier to eat local, with more than 200 gourmet food suppliers to choose from. Craving something else? There’s a 24-hour Metro across the street.
L Tower residents are spoiled for choice when it comes to theatre, with the Sony Centre downstairs, St Lawrence Centre next door, and Berkely St Theatre, Soulpepper, Princess of Wales, Royal Alex, Roy Thompson Hall, Elgin, Winter Garden and Massey Hall all within walking distance…to name but a few.
Longing for a little green space? The L Tower is near Berczy Gardens and just a hop and a skip to the Harbourfront.