Just the Facts
About the Property
This is a one of a kind loft with 3 levels of unique space featuring a soaring atrium ceiling, wood burning fireplace, exposed brick and ducts, private roof top terrace, skylights throughout & tons of natural light. Includes private garage with plenty of storage space. An amazing space in a fantastic location.
- Available: Sept 1st (1-year lease)
- 6 rail lines and 3 bus lines all under 1 km
- Tenant to pay heat/ hydro/cable/internet
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
Strolling down residential streets in Dovercourt Park it’s amazing to think that they were once farmers fields. The landed gentry of the area, the Denison family, rented out plots of land to farmers in the 1800s. The area was named after their clan’s estate ‘Dover Court’ and later (many years later) annexed by the city of York and then the City of Toronto. But if history bores you, let’s talk about what makes it so special today.