Just the Facts
About the Property
Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath true loft conversion at Foundry Lofts. Rare, hardly available unit boasting all the drool-worthy loft like details. Including:
- Open concept floor plan with huge warehouse-like windows for plenty of natural lighting
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- High ceilings with gorgeous exposed brick
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, centre island, and granite counters
- Unique open riser staircase leading to a spacious master bedroom with his/hers closets
- Large second bedroom with good sized closet
- Parking included
Located in the trendy Junction Triangle, a high energy vibrant community. Located just minutes to Earlscourt Park, High Park, Corso Italia and more.
If the Junction Triangle “proper” grows tiresome, residents just head-on over to visit neighbouring hot spots available in Roncesvalles Village and High park. And yet, it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city. An area that is consistently touched with the brilliance, innovation, and smart design, traditional of a modern-day rebirth.
Construction, new business, and support ‘shop local’ mentality, will continue to drive flocks of buyers to this neighbourhood. An area of the city that has shown power in reinvention. A place that’s theme song just might be “My Way”. A neighbourhood, that embraces the young, the old, families, newlyweds, swinging-singles, loners, and socialites – all at once.