Just the Facts
About the Property
Live in one of Toronto’s hottest neighbourhoods! This grand all brick detached home in the Beaches is looking for some new tenants.
Top 5 Reasons we THIS HOUSE:
1. location location location – doesn’t get much better than this, minutes walk to the beach and in a prime sought after street.
2. Gleaming, warm oak hardwood floors throughout the main and second floors.
3. Walk-out from the lower level family room to a garden oasis with Japanese garden & interlock terrace – picture yourself entertaining in this private hideaway.
4. Bright and spacious open concept floor plan with plenty of natural lighting.
5. The spa like master bedroom ensuite.
Why We Love the Neighbourhood
The Beach is strategically positioned near 3 lively neighbourhoods: Little India, the Danforth and the Upper Beach – you get the best of all 3 worlds.
Little India Bazaar is a world away that is only steps away! Filled with south Asian culture, this stretch of Gerrard Street East has something for everyone. Love Indian food? Take your pick from some of the best restaurants. From year-round local festivals, unique shops and new coffee houses, this neighbourhood is a gem in the heart of multicultural Toronto.