Sold Prime Roncesvalles Century Home | 177 Galley Ave
Just the Facts
About the Property
Just unpack and move in – this 3 bedroom Roncesvalles home at 177 Galley Avenue is ready for its new family! Renovated throughout, this home features:
- Generous open concept living and dining area featuring hardwood floors and crown mouldings.
- The eat-in kitchen boasts plenty of storage, custom cabinetry, high-end appliances and a built-in work station (fully wired) for the busy family. Sliding glass doors lead to a south-facing deck and yard.
- Jaw-dropping master bedroom features vaulted cathedral ceilings, exposed brick, a designer ceiling fan, hardwood floors and his and hers closets.
- The second and third bedrooms feature hardwood floors and great storage.
- Completing the second floor is a spa-like bathroom with separate soaker tub and glass-walled walk-in shower with dual shower heads, his and her sinks, laundry and a spacious linen closet.
- Spacious and very useable unfinished basement with a brand new three-piece washroom and cold storage pantry.
- Double car garage
The unsexy renovations have been done too: New basement bathroom (2013); New flat roof (2012 – 10 year warranty); New drain tiles and full waterproofing (2012 – 20 year warranty); Updated plumbing and electrical (2003); New front porch (2012); New gutters and disconnected downspouts (2012); double pane windows and screens; recently painted with designer paint colours.
Just three blocks to High Park, this home is steps to the best of Roncesvalles, with restaurants, shops and services and the best of city living. With easy access to transit and the Gardiner, it’s just a walk to the lake and a stroll along the boardwalk to the Humber River or downtown. Short walk to the best of West Queen West andParkdale.
177 Galley is situated across the street from a school – the park-like setting includes a field and playground at your doorstep.
Melanie Piche, Broker/Owner