Sold Parkdale Character Home | 25 Springhurst Ave
Just the Facts
About the Property
Parkdale Character Home – Oh the Possibilities!
Imagine the possibilities of this 1910 detached classic Parkdale home:
- Massive lot – 26.5 x 160 ft, with public laneway access
- Parking galore
- Old world elegance with character at every turn: stained glass windows, original fireplaces, archways, trim & more
- Versatile layout
- Generous living and dining areas with original wood floors
- 4 + 1 bedrooms, all on the 2nd floor
- Huge, unfinished basement with high ceilings
Character and mature trees are a hallmark of this Toronto neighbourhood. Parkdalians enjoy easy access to the lake and a plethora of trendy bars, restaurants shops and art galleries in Parkdaleand neighbouring West Queen West and Liberty Village.
Public transportation less than a block away, and Gardiner access around the corner.