Just the Facts
About the Property
Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity!
This charming Wexford Maryville home is just waiting for its next family.
Top 10 Reasons to THIS HOUSE:
- Possibilities! Possibilities! Possibilities! Move-in & enjoy, renovate or re-build. It is up to you to plan what is next for this great family house..
- The generous, bright, welcoming main rooms, with huge windows & plenty of space for your family.
- This home has the perfect bungalow split-floor layout.
- Family room or 3rd bedroom? The generously sized bonus room on the main floor gives you options.
- The private driveway and attached garage with space for 2 cars – 2 car parking in Toronto!
- The huge garage with plenty of storage space for all your toys.
- THE LOCATION. Kids have a 5 minute walk to George Peck Elementary School. Got bigger kids? The renowned Wexford School for the Performing Arts is a short trip away. Wexford Park is just down the street. Close to 401 access & the public transit options are many.
- The home sits on a massive 41’X 92’ deep lot – imagine the amazing private family BBQ’s you can host in the summer.
- The privacy – 10 Hughes Place sits on a quiet, private cul-de-sac.
- It’s an affordable, detached, solid brick house in Toronto.
About Wexford Maryvale
Ranked 6th out of Toronto’s top 140 neighbourhoods to live in by Toronto Life Magazine, Wexford Maryvale boasts some of Toronto’s best multicultural family living only minutes from downtown Toronto.
With just under 30,000 residents, this great neighbourhood has access to good public transit, along with quick access to the 401. Residents are within an average of a 5 minute walk to over 200 restaurants and shops.