Just the Facts
About the Property
One Park Lane is a distinguished condominium building where professionals, downsizers and families indulge in the downtown life….from a quiet tree-lined street.
Top 10 Things We About This Condo
- The size: At 1,515 sqft, it’s bigger than many Toronto houses and just 4 sqft shy of being the biggest unit in the building.
- The layout: The coveted split-bedroom floor plan is both practical and private.
- The views: With plenty of windows, this sub-penthouse corner unit has north and west views overlooking the city.
- The convenience: No need to commute. No need to maintain a house. And no need to sacrifice space and comfort. The best of all worlds?
- The wood fireplace! Definitely the highlight of the spacious living and dining area.
- The two big bedrooms: Each with its own ensuite bathroom, there’s plenty of storage. Bonus? Dedicated work area in the master bedroom.
- The rich wood floors throughout the space.
- The eat-in kitchen with plenty of space to cook and stainless steel appliances too.
- The upcoming fibre optic cables for high-speed internet (installation is already underway)
- There’s parking too!
280 Simcoe sits at the confluence of some of Toronto’s most varied flavours and iconic landmarks: tucked behind hospital row, you’re equal (walking) distance from UofT, the financial district, Queen’s Park, the AGO, Nathan Phillips Square, Queen Street shops and Chinatown’s hawkers. A few minutes’ walk more and you’re in Yorkville, Kensington or the Eaton Centre.
Feel like eating out? From funky Baldwin Village to slick Bay Street bistros, you’re spoiled for choice. Throw in some culture (a dozen theatres, the Canadian Opera, AGO, ROM), and it doesn’t get any more Toronto.