Just the Facts
1756 + 232 Terrace
About the Property
Rarely offered lanehouse in the Junction Triangle. This rare and unique new loft/town offers:
- Historic white exposed brick
- Custom interior upgrades throughout
- Soaring vaulted ceilings
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and centre island
- Huge master suite with designer spa-like ensuite boasting exposed brick & marble, and soaker tub
- Upgraded closets
- Spectacular huge private rooftop terrace on the top level
- Parking included
If the Junction Triangle “proper” grows tiresome, residents just head-on over to visit neighbouring hot spots in Roncesvalles Village and High Park. And yet, it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city--an area that is consistently touched with the brilliance, innovation, and smart design, traditional of a modern-day rebirth.
Construction, new business, and support ‘shop local’ mentality will continue to drive flocks of buyers to this neighbourhood--a neighbourhood that embraces the young, the old, families, newlyweds, swinging-singles, loners, and socialites – all at once.