Just the Facts
About the Property
Absolutely stunning 2-bed, 2-bath unit in a luxury boutique Tridel building. This bright south-east facing corner unit features:
- Open concept living space with plank hardwood floors throughout the unit
- High 9’ft ceilings with cornice crown moulding
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with custom drapes and blinds
- Stunning upgraded kitchen with granite backsplash, Ogee Waterfall countertop edge, pot drawers, and breakfast bar
- Efficient stainless steel appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and 3-pc ensuite bath
- Bright second bedroom with a double closet
- Parking and locker included
Great location just minutes to Humber River, ttc, shops, and parks.
It is not hard to imagine yourself as a resident of (gorgeous) Swansea.
Swansea’s hilly terrain, winding roads, beautiful homes, and generously tree-lined streets, make it a storybook area to live in. Many of its higher-end homes line the Western edge of Grenadier Pond, High Park, while other (pricier) residences sit at the Brule Gardens enclave in the north-west pocket of Swansea. These homes are easy to spot on a walk through High Park, as they often stand with an almost royal presence on the top of the hillside, or flank picturesque ponds and feature the docks of their owners. Not a bad place to rest your head, or have a drink, after a long day at the office...