Live or invest (or both) in the Upper Beach | 19 Bellhaven Road
Just the Facts
19 x 95
About the Property
Live or invest (or both) in the Upper Beach
Want to live in one of the best neighbourhoods in Toronto? Want to walk to the Beach in 15 minutes and without the gazillion dollar price tags and parking nightmares? How about having a major chunk of your mortgage paid for while enjoy spacious living over two floors? This might be the perfect house for you. Plus, the expensive unsexy stuff is done, so all you have to do is move in and enjoy, New roof – 2015. New chimney – 2015. New shingles – 2015. Upgraded plumbing risers & upgraded to 3/4” throughout entire house – 2010. All knob & tube removed in 2006. New basement bathroom in 2010. New upstairs kitchen in 2011. Custom built decks in 2010. New basement, complete with cement board walls in 2010. Custom built garbage shed in 2009.
Top 5 reasons we LOVE this house:
- Location, location, location – it doesn’t get better than this. Walk to the Beach, Little India or the Danforth – you are basically in the centre of 3 of the most vibrant Toronto ‘hoods.
- A great layout that makes the most of your living space. Live on two floors – complete with spacious kitchen & open concept living/dining room with plenty of space for entertaining and a real wood burning fireplace. Making the most of the awesome lower floor is the walk-out to your private back courtyard. It’s a true lower level that doesn’t look or feel like a basement.
- Income potential – the 1 bedroom apartment upstairs can easily bring in up to $1100 a month in rental income.Don’t want to share your space? This house can easily be converted back into a 3 bedroom family home.
- The gardens – from the lush English garden in the front yard (the annual tulips in the Spring are spectacular) to the peaceful private rear garden, you will never want for an outdoor space to enjoy.
- The decks – so many decks. – all custom built in 2010. The front deck is the perfect place to watch the world go by while reading a book on summer afternoons. It’s like adding 3 additional rooms to the house in the summer months. The stunning upper back deck off the kitchen is the perfect entertaining space. The lower deck looks out over the private courtyard complete with a huge shed that opens up to the back lane – perfect for bike storage or a work space. It’s is the perfect place for a cup of tea in the morning. Want dedicated parking? The shed can be removed for a parking space.
Why We Love the Neighbourhood
Step from your new front door you will find Bowmore Public School, complete with Fairmont Recreation Centre. This amazing school/park complex has it all: a fully engaged parent council, sought-after full junior and senior daycare facilities, indoor pool & community centre that features Toronto city lessons and classes, public tennis courts, 3 difference playgrounds and children’s water area.
The Upper Beach is strategically positioned in the centre of 3 lively neighbourhoods: Little India, the Danforth and the Beach – you get the best of all 3 worlds.
An easy 15 minute walk to expansive beaches, local shops along popular Queen Street East to fabulous restaurants, you can enjoy all that comes with living on the edge of Toronto’s east waterfront.
See Other BREL Listings