Just the Facts
About the Property
Live life to the fullest in the Junction
This is the 2-storey home for those who are ready to grow. Here, you can build your business, add a little one to your family or both. All in a bright, modern, new build close to transit, in a neighbourhood Toronto can’t get enough of. The flexible ground floor level is currently staged as a family/office. Other unit owners have converted this space into a second bedroom or have used it as a commercial retail space. Go ahead and shape the space to your needs, or just move it and love it as is. You’ll find high-end finishes and all the little things that make a big difference. There’s a separate entrance to the exterior, great for strollers. You face a tree-lined lane and your ground floor terrace is private and quiet. Plus, many of your neighbours have chosen residential use, further reducing hustle and bustle.
What are the best things about this home?
- Modern, bright and spacious with big picture windows
- Super versatile: can be all commercial, all residential OR both
- Scavolini kitchens from Italy, Stone countertops and engineered ash brown hardwood flooring throughout
- Convenient! LCBO on ground level retail space, bus stop is steps away, right on Dundas St West close to shops and restaurants.
The Junction is the perfect place for you if you’re looking for a neighbourhood that avoids ‘cookie cutter’ and embraces the idiosyncratic. This off-the-cuff quality has attracted a variety of residents and created a strong sense of community and identity. Classic brick stone residential homes, revamped industrial-finished lofts, and new builds, are all available in the area – making the options as unique as the people who inhabit them.
Good to Know…
- Available: August 28 (12-month lease)
- 2 rail lines and 7 bus lines all within 1km
- 10 car share locations under 2km
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
Duke is a modern mid-rise building that both respects and complements the streetscape around it. There are 92 units that range in size from 450 sq. ft. to over 1600. Named for its location Dundas West (DU) and Keele (KE), the building embraces the working-class roots of the neighbourhood with unique live/work designated laneway lofts, two storey ‘through units’ and terraces that let residents be part of the neighbourhood, not just reside there.
The building includes:
- Secure underground parking.
- Enterphone system.
- Security cameras in underground parking garage, at all entrances, and in the lobby.
- Waste management and recycling system (tri-sorter).
- Fully equipped gym including cardio and weight training equipment.
- Entertainment/Dining Room, with balcony and barbeque.
- Bike racks available.