Just the Facts
Bay Street Corridor
About the Property
Live Large in the Bay Street Corridor – 35 Balmuto Street #3602
Welcome home to 35 Balmuto Street, #3602. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, Bay Street Corridor condo has sweeping city views, luxurious finishes, a large terrace, 2 parking spots, 9 foot ceilings and an ideal split floor plan layout. We love it so much, in fact, that we’ve created a list of all of the things we love.
Things we LOVE
- Open concept kitchen with breakfast bar
- Gorgeous south views from the large kitchen window
- East views from all other windows in main rooms
- S.S appliances
- Marble countertops
- Plenty of cupboard space
- Breakfast nook off kitchen
- Huge formal dining room or living room open to kitchen – you decide!
- Massive formal living/family room with 2 floor to ceiling walk outs to huge terrace
- Almost 9’ ceilings with crown moulding in formal rooms
- Private guest bedroom (located by foyer) with double closet & black-out blinds
- Generous master suite with walk out to terrace & black-out blinds
- Walk in master closet
- 5 piece master ensuite with soaker tub
- Custom black-out blinds in master
- Family sized 2nd bedroom with double closet and private ensuite
- Wide plank hardwood floors throughout
- So much space that this condo feels like a family home
- 2 parking spots included
- Large storage locker
- Location, location, location
- Available: Immediately (12-month lease)
- 4 bus lines and 2 rail line all under 0.5 km
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this apartment, you’ll need to provide:
Bay Street Corridor
The Bay Street Corridor is a flurry of commerce and ambition. Looking out of your 49th-floor penthouse, for example, it wouldn’t be uncommon to stare at a major banking tower, or see people working at their desks, very far away, while you eat your scrambled eggs. Sipping on your coffee, you would stare out at this ‘concrete jungle’ and marvel at it – seemingly suspended, quietly, high above the clouds.