Just the Facts
About the Property
About Unit 2804
The best of the Distillery District at your front door! Located in the highly desirable Clear Spirit building, this condo boasts just under 600 sqft of well laid-out space. Features include:
- Granite and stainless kitchen with breakfast bar and full height cabinets
- Bright living room with walk-out to balcony
- Master bedroom with sliding glass partition
- Chocolate engineered hardwood floors throughout
- Upgraded bathroom with double sinks, Corian counters, vanity storage, deep soaker tub and rain shower
- Amazing views of the lake, marina and beaches through a wall of windows
- Ensuite washer/dryer
- Lots of storage! Deep hall closet, double closet in the bedroom and a locker.
About Clear Spirit Condos
Residents of Clear Spirit’s two towers share outstanding amenities, including a 24-hour concierge, rooftop pool and terrace, jacuzzi, fitness room, theatre room, games room, boardroom, guest suites and a library.
About the Distillery District
The Distillery District is ideal for those who want to live, work and play downtown. Woven in between some of Toronto’s finest historical buildings are some of the city’s best restaurants, lounges and shopping. Want some of Toronto’s finest coffee? The Distillery District is home to Balzac’s Coffee Roasters. Date night? Try the Millstreet Brew Pub or El Catrin for delicious Mexican. Need a quick snack? Try Brick Street Bakery or SOMA chocolates. For a dose of culture? The Distillery District is overflowing with galleries and one of our favourite performance theatres, Soulpepper theatre.
With easy access to TTC and conveniences, 70 Distillery Lane has something for everyone.