Just the Facts
About the Property
Grab your yoga mat, the pooch and walk straight out of your own front door from this ground floor one bedroom townhouse unit! No need to wait for an elevator. This unit has everything you need, stainless steel appliances, laminated plank flooring, a bathroom with a huge walk-in shower. Building amenities include 24-hour concierge, party room, gym, pool rooftop lounge.
- Available: Immediately (1-year lease)
- 4 rail lines and 6 bus lines all under 1 km
- Tenant to pay hydro/cable/internet
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
What’s not to like about the Niagara area of Toronto? Residents living in this part of the city have instant access the best that this city has to offer. Work downtown? Skip the car ride and take a long walk into work, or hop on the streetcar and forget about fighting traffic. When you live in this area of the city, you’re afforded all of the bonuses of big-city living while being within arm’s reach of West Queen West, King West, and Liberty Village. Need we say more?