Just the Facts
About the Property
Enjoy breathtaking south/east views from this corner-unit 2 bedroom + den condo atop the 29th floor at Maple Leaf Square. Ideal floor plan makes use of every inch of its 850 square feet. Parking available for an extra $100 per month.
Luxurious finishes and features include:
- Rich engineered hardwood floors throughout
- Split-bedroom floor plan (ideal for roommates, overnight guests or those seeking privacy)
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar island, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, glass-tiled backsplash and under-sink water filtration system
- Two good-sized bedrooms with generous double closets
- Master ensuite bathroom features a soaker tub AND a free-standing shower
- Second full bathroom features marble vanity, stone tile floors and soaker tub
- Dedicated office area/den
- Spectacular views from huge windows
- TWO balconies with incredible lake views across harbour to Toronto Island and the east
- Digital security system
- Ensuite laundry
About Maple Leaf Square
Standing 54 storeys tall, Maple Leaf Square is one of Toronto’s pre-eminent condominium buildings. Hotel-like amenities include a gym, indoor pool and jacuzzi, rooftop outdoor pool, sauna, billiards room, theatre/media room, business centre and party room with kitchen, bar, lounge and walk-out to patio. Completing the experience: 24-hour concierge, access to on-site daycare, hotel services, a 45,000 sqft Longos grocery store and banking.
Maple Leaf Square shares its footprint with the Air Canada Centre (home of the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Raptors) and Hotel le Germain.
About the Neighbourhood
Live steps away from Toronto’s vibrant waterfront, Lake Ontario and the Financial District. Getting to work couldn’t be easier, with covered access to the Air Canada Centre, Union Station and the underground PATH system (a 27-kilometre network of indoor shopping and dining). Commuting further away? Maple Leaf Square is just minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, subways and streetcars.
Ideally located in the heart of Toronto, Maple Leaf Square residents can easily walk to restaurants, cafes, shops and the Eaton Centre and access the best of St Lawrence Market and the Entertainment District.
Who lives here: young professionals, sports fans, young families, urban-dwellers.