Sold Incredible Views near the St Lawrence Market | 116 George Street #1109
Just the Facts
St. Lawrence Market
About the Property
They don’t call it the Vu for nothing! Name a Toronto landmark and you can see it from this balcony…CN Tower? St Lawrence Market? Toronto Islands? Lake Ontario? Check, check, check and check.
With 721 sqft of well-laid out space and a balcony overlooking the city, this bright 1 bedroom + den will appeal to the Buyer who wants a warm, functional space in one of Toronto’s most walkable neighbourhoods. It features:
- Incredible south views of downtown from floor-to-ceiling windows
- An extremely functional layout with room for both living and dining areas
- Rich wood floors throughout and 9 foot ceilings
- An upgraded kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with frameless glass shower and corian vanity
- Master bedroom with double closet
- A good-sized den (with a window)
- Big south-facing balcony with sun, sun and more sun!
- Owned parking spot (right next to the elevator) and owned locker
About The Vu
Vu condos, by Aspen Ridge Homes, is one of the St Lawrence Market’s most desirable addresses. With low turnover and quality finishes, residents also enjoy:
- 24-hour concierge
- Fitness facilities
- Rooftop lounge with BBQ facilities and sweeping city views
- Stylish party and games rooms
- Yoga facilities
- Guest suites and visitor parking
About This Neighbourhood
Does it get better than a Walkscore of 99?
Just a few minutes walk away from Vu Condos is the legendary St Lawrence Market, ranked by the National Geographic as the Best Food Market in the World. With over 200 gourmet food suppliers to choose from, eating local doesn’t get easier than this.
But it doesn’t stop there: Vu condos are surrounded by literally hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment and you’re just a 10-minute walk to the Toronto Eaton Centre. Sign-up for an evening cooking class at George Brown College, take in a play at one of the many nearby theatres or just explore Toronto’s waterfront, just a 15-minute walk away.
With easy access to TTC, Union Station, the Gardiner Expressway and the DVP, commuting is a breeze too.