If you’re searching for Serenity, 94 Roselena Drive in Schomberg is worth the drive. | 94 Roselena Drive
Just the Facts
2800 / 987 basement
40 x 162 (Irregular 180)
Attached 2 car garage + driveway
About the Property
Whether you’re already living in a commuter community, or ready to make the leap, this gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in picturesque Schomberg is the move to the quieter life you’ve been dreaming about. On a pool-size lot, you’ll have room to stretch out – but what you do with it is up to you. Create the ultimate garden, put in fun things like a trampoline for kids or grandkids, or set up a bocce court for you and your friends.
Inside, the layout is fantastic. Flooded with natural light, the open concept main floor has incredible flow. The open concept living and dining rooms transition seamlessly into the large eat-in kitchen. There’s also main floor laundry. And a number of upgrades including replaced roof shingles (2016), replaced furnace (2015), replaced gas water heater (2013) and replaced water softener (2018) will give you peace of mind for years to come.
Upstairs, you’ll find 4 large bedrooms, with ample storage. The master bedroom has a 5 piece ensuite and large closet.
Looking for even more living space? The unfinished basement is ripe with possibility. Dreaming of a theatre room, additional guest bedroom and bath, a game filled rec room? This space has been waterproofed and has a sump pump installed, and is ready for framing and drywall.
5 Best Things About This Home
- The backyard is super spacious and serene. Pool? Garden? Trampoline? How about a bocce court! All with a beautiful backdrop of the trees from the nature trail.
- Let the sunshine in. Lots of windows throughout provide this house with the kind of natural light that will seriously up your Instagram game.
- Open concept living at it’s best. The main floor has fab flow from the dining to the living room and eat-in kitchen. Great for entertaining.
- Lovingly maintained with a list of recent upgrades that will save you a lot of “unsexy” repairs.
- A place with potential. The unfinished basement offers you room to grow if you need to. It’s waterproofed. The sump pump is in. All it needs it your imagination.
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
Schomberg is a small village at the north end of King Township. This home is located in a quiet subdivision a little removed from town. This is an established neighbourhood, surrounded by a hiking/nature trail. Traffic here is only the people driving through the ‘hood to their own homes, or to visit your neighbours. It’s walking distance to the Schomberg library and to Main Street.
Main Street is where the community shines. There is an annual agricultural fair and a country Victorian Christmas with a Santa Claus Parade that draws people from far and wide. The downtown core has everything you need, without the traffic and chaos of larger communities.
It’s a 16-minute drive from Newmarket where you can join the masses and have access to the big chain stores, restos, theatres, malls, breweries, festivals and more.
See Other BREL Listings