High Demand Clarkson Village Two Story Condo Townhouse In Community | 41-2001 Bonnymede Dr.
Watch The Video
Just the Facts
About the Property
Family Friendly Building. Recently Renovated, Hardwood Floors Throughout, Updated Bathrooms, Newer S/S Kitchen Appliances, And A Walkout To An Oversized Terrace – Perfect For Barbeques And Relaxing Nights On The Patio. Highly Walkable And Transit Accessible. Walk To Midway Bus Stop, Clarkson Go (Downtown In 20 Minutes), Boutique Shops, Eateries, Grocery Store, Parks And More.
Good to Know…
- Available: Dec 1st 2019 (1-year lease)
- 1 rail lines and 7 bus lines all under 1 km
- Tenant to pay Heat/Hydro/Cable/Internet
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
ClarksonWelcome to Mississauga’s Clarkson neighbourhood! Clarkson, Mississauga borders on some very expensive areas – Lorne Park and Port Credit to the east, and Eastlake, Oakville to the west; and although […]
See Other BREL Listings