Sold Great Value. No Elevator Required | 50 East Liberty Street #1125
Just the Facts
About the Property
Want your own space but think you can’t afford it without fighting for the elevator? Think again.
- Originally a two bedroom floor plan converted to an open concept 1 + large den/dining room–easily converted back to a 2 bed by adding a sliding door!
- Two full baths, each with tub & shower
- All on one floor and all above grade! No basements or awkward split levels here
- Open concept kitchen with pantry
- Quiet terrace faces north onto courtyard with gardens
- Owned locker, lots of visitor parking (rental spots avail) and low condo fees!
About Liberty Village
One of Toronto’s best neighbourhoods for young professionals, Liberty Village is a fun place to live filled with fun people–plus parks, transit and a collection of some of the best shops and restaurants anywhere–all within a few blocks’ walk. Super quick access to the waterfront and the Gardiner expressway, with King West, West Queen West & Trinity Bellwoods only blocks away.