Grand Ravine-Lot Family Home | 34 Mockingbird Dr
Just the Facts
About the Property
Imagine relaxing by your saltwater pool overlooking expansive ravine & hiking trails. This show-stopper of a home has everything you’d ever want–inside and out.
What else do we love?
- The private landscaped yards and low-traffic street
- Did we mention the saltwater pool?
- …and the Saigeon Trail ravine system in your backyard?
- Huge lower level can be either in-law suite with rough-in for full kitchen OR kids party room, complete with 3-sided fireplace & walkout to backyard
- The nearby top-rated schools
- All this and Yonge street’s literally 2 minutes away, with shopping, groceries and transit
Impeccably maintained & updated, what’s NOT to love about this ? It’s the perfect home to raise a family in.
Rosehaven Homes “Carmichael” model
2813sqft above grade as per builder measurements
Surrounded By Nature
Overlooking on a quiet family-friendly street in Richmond Hill’s Jefferson, the location combines the best of nature–greenspace, low traffic, cycling, walking and off-leash dog trails and more–with the easy commuting and excellent schools that come from living 2 minutes from Yonge Street. It’s the kind of neighbourhood we all wish we grew up in.
Melanie Piche, Broker/Owner