Just the Facts
About the Property
Fully furnished hard loft lease with parking in the heart of King West!
- 11′ ft ceilings with huge wall of industrial windows
- Exposed ductwork and sliding barn doors – this is the real deal
- Open concept living/dining area
- Bedroom with a wall of closets and a full 4-pc semi ensuite
- Open den area perfect for a desk
- Parking and locker included
Residents have access to many state-of-the-art amenities including: concierge, gym, party/meeting room, visitor parking, and a spectacular rooftop terrace with BBQ area and a killer view of the city skyline. Step outside and the bars, shops and restaurants of King West are at your door.
Good to Know…
- Available: April 1, 2017 (12+ month lease)
- Tenant pays for all utilities
- Unit comes fully furnished
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this apartment, you’ll need to provide:
King West is the neighbourhood for you if you work hard and play hard.
Home of “Millionaire’s Row”, a stretch of chic lofts along Wellington Street, just down the street from the Thompson Hotel, residents are a short elevator ride away from positioning themselves pool-side, with drink in hand, on what are considered some of Toronto’s best roof top patios. King ‘Westers’ are also a short walk to a slew of amazing restaurants, shops, clubs, theatres, and public transit. It is very hard to skip a beat when you’re living in an area that is constantly singing.