For those who love wide-open spaces – inside and out | 15 Windermere Unit #1210
Just the Facts
About the Property
Those who need to have space – space to work from home, to start a family or simply to stretch out – will love this condo at 15 Windermere. With 1187 square feet on the 12th floor, this unit offers all the room you need. And with the waterfront just steps away and High Park and the Humber trail system just around the corner, those who love to be active in the great outdoors will find this location second to none.
The sought-after split bedroom layout is perfect for families or roommates looking for the convenience of a condo. Natural light floods the space with floor to ceiling windows in almost every room making it easy to enjoy the sunset night after night.
The modern kitchen has a fab island with seating and there’s plenty of space for a dining area. Plus the large den could easily be a home office or hobby space and with great closets and even a separate laundry room, there’s storage galore.
5 Things We Love About This Property
- The view and the sunset – simply stunning views from almost every room in the unit
- Easy to manage – the condo fees include almost everything!
- Sweet layout – the split bedroom plan is a nice feature for a family who isn’t ready to purchase a house or is looking for the convenience of a condo.
- So much storage in the unit – plus a locker.
- Active, outdoorsy life without leaving the city – close to parks, the lake and the promenade with great highway access too.
About The Building
The building, built just over 10 years ago, is known for having spectacular views. Residents enjoy an excellent indoor pool and sauna, party room, meeting room, visitor parking and a 24-hour concierge.
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
The neighbourhood puts all the essentials at your fingertips: it’s steps to the TTC, a short walk to Sobeys, and easy highway access provides an easy commute to downtown T.O. Outdoor lovers will enjoy biking and jogging trails along the lake and High Park. Vibrant Bloor West Village is close-by and lined with charming shops, cafes and restaurants waiting to be discovered. This sophisticated condo is the ideal place for professionals who like to have nature nearby while keeping the downtown core within easy reach.
See Other BREL Listings