Just the Facts
About the Property
Entertainer’s Dream At The Centre Of It All
Extravagance, entertaining and exceptional amenities in the Entertainment district. This penthouse at the SoHo Metropolitan has so much to talk about it’s hard to know where to begin. Move in to this open concept three storey 2010 Sq Ft suite and let the good life begin. With enviable custom design by Cecconi Simone, ultra-high end fixtures and finishes, and high tech details, this suite stands out in a crowd. But when you take in the 3rd floor entertaining area with soaring views of the city, 400 square foot private terrace and catering kitchen you know you’re in a home like no other. And then there’s two car parking, access to the full suite of hotel amenities and the incredible neighbourhood within walking distance of just about everything downtown life Toronto has to offer.
Top Five Must-Love Features
- A home with hotel amenities – since you’re sitting atop the SoHo Met Hotel, you can access all the indulgences from the gym to room service, restaurants and more.
- Enviable entertainment space, right in your home – with ridiculous terrace and high end catering kitchen, including dishwasher and bevvy fridge…party with views of the city, beside the fire, on your own third floor.
- Design for days – you can see it in the Cecconi Simone Kitchen with top of the line appliances from subzero fridge to Miele integrated dishwashers. You’ll see the thoughtful, tasteful design everywhere you look.
- Totally open concept – with a spiral staircase opened up from top to bottom with glass railings installed, silent sliding doors everywhere, master bedroom opened up and second bedroom converted to office/study.
- High tech – with all lighting (Synergy) programmable and controlled everywhere. It anticipates where you are going and can light the way…seriously. Also, semi-translucent and full blackout blinds on remote individual controls… two floor windows on two lower floors, tall windows on third.
The Financial District, the Entertainment District, the Fashion District, the Theatre District…it’s all here! Amenities and convenience are the name of this game, as anything you could ever want is within a 10 minute walk outside your door. You can have a 5-star meal and go to the Opera. You can grab poutine and catch a flick. Heck, if you grab a map you can even take Toronto’s much-loved underground PATH system and indulge in some retail therapy without ever stepping outside. Plus TIFF, The National Ballet, CBC, Roy Thomson Hall, Mirvish Theatres – that’s Saturday nights covered for a year or more. Now, if this isn’t the finest example of modern convenience… we don’t know what is.
A major factor in the growth of retail and nightlife in this area is the massive increase in condo development in recent years, including luxury units that rival the best in the world. With continued investment in this area of ‘the six’ the future of Downtown West is one of perpetual expansion, evolution, and offerings.
Toronto’s Downtown West area (south of Queen, from Bathurst to Yonge) encompasses virtually all of what defines downtown living in a multicultural urban metropolis. Amenities and convenience are the name of this game, as anything you could ever want is within a 10 minute walk outside your door.
About the SoHo Metropolitan
The SoHo Metropolitan hotel by Starwood is one of Toronto’s coolest luxury boutique hotels. Sophisticated, without the pool party atmosphere of the Thompson nor the staunch, traditional feel of the Ritz Carlton. This 17 storey high residence (with the lower floors occupied by the hotel itself) holds over 200 units, including one floor condos and two storey loft units. Despite being at the centre of city hustle and bustle, one doesn’t have to walk far to discover a Clarence Square, a small Victorian-era park with green space, a large enclosed dog park and children’s play area.
Building amenities include a 24-hour concierge, underground parking and access to all of the Soho Hotel facilities: grab a workout in the on-site fitness centre, dive in the indoor saltwater pool, take a moment for yourself in the whirlpool or steam room. Order room service, take advantage of the concierge and on-site restaurants.