Just the Facts
King West Village
About the Property
Picture yourself living downtown on the park…in this elegant, Georgian Townhouse that is just waiting for its next family.
Top 5 Reasons we THIS HOUSE:
1. Three levels of wide, gracious & sophisticated space – well designed with wonderful light that highlights the 9’ ceilings & great flow.
2. Open concept living with gleaming hardwood floors, gas fireplace & walkout to private deck from the living room – & a 2nd deck off the huge master suite.
3. Zero maintenance fees – its freehold – NO condo fees & no yard work – you’ll share seasonal snow removal & window cleaning with the fabulous neighbours in this 8-unit complex.
4. Parking for two cars – both a private garage & another parking space.
5. Location, location, location – King West’s finest at Stanley Park.
Why We Love the Neighbourhood
Step from your new front door and immerse yourself in Stanley Park North…this lovely park has it all: flowing paths, gorgeous greenery that changes with the seasons, benches to rest on and picnic tables to dine on. A newly re-designed & fully fenced children’s play area with a lifeguard-staffed splash pad. Plus pick-up basketball games, and a ping-ping table for your inner athlete.
Cross King Street & you’ll enjoy Stanley Park South – with a fully fenced off-leash dog area, complete with friendly dog people! You’ll also find seasonal softball games, soccer games. fitness boot camps, community tennis courts and a swimming pool! This park is largely responsible for the tight knit sense of community that exists here. Well, that and a couple of pubs where locals gather religiously for pints,
conversation, and tips on the latest canine fashion!
This is a historically significant neighbourhood as well. Fort York is located here, where the bloody Battle of York took place during the war of 1812. Construction of Fort York began in the late 18th century, designed to protect the new capital of Upper Canada from the United States. Designated a Heritage Conservation District by the City of Toronto in 1985, the site is preserved and utilized for school and educational programs throughout the year, as well as playing host to a number of summer art and music festivals.
But back to present day – for those who celebrate walking, this home is steps to King West’s fabulous dining options such Sushi 930, King Rustic and the Foggy Dew. Visit the amazing shopping & galleries on Queen Street West. Enjoy the hipster vibe and arts festivals in Trinity Bellwoods Park and Liberty Village. Or take a short stroll to the Lake, and Martin Goodman trail for running, cycling and people-watching!
This neighbourhood is a gem in the heart of downtown Toronto.