Just the Facts
1,066 sqft + 280 Terrace
About the Property
Tucked-in among a row of neighbouring townhomes, in a quiet cul-de-sac with a communal garden, this is not just a property–but a community.
Inside, it’s modern, sleek and compact (as is expected for a newer build) but this is a home that exceeds expectations.
Despite its crisp modernity, there’s a palpable warmth here, in this Junction Triangle abode–and it’s not just from the sun shining through floor-to-ceiling windows (everywhere).
$25,000 in builder upgrades have resulted in a space that is functional, low maintenance, and beautifully designed for everyday living.
Built with inclusion in mind, this home opens up to accommodate guests, family, and friends. Inside, a guest room with private bathroom, extended kitchen with built-in pantry (equipped with a communal island), and expansive (private) rooftop terrace, make this an easy space for entertaining.
Steps to coffee shops, restaurants, shopping, parks, pubs, bakeries…you name it.
This is a townhouse that truly feels like a home –without the burdensome upkeep that often comes along with that.
5 Things we Love Most:
(1) The design – A customized floor plan makes the home feel larger than it is. Modern minimalist designer finishes throughout. Loads of storage space. Tons of windows.
(2) The epic top floor patio – This is a patio made for memorable fall nights with friends or curling up with a book (and a glass). It’s easy to forget you live in a big city up there (you could be anywhere).
(3) The natural light – I know, I know, Realtors say this all. the. time. But it’s the truth. This house is brimming with light at every turn. Thank you, floor-to-ceiling windows…
(4) The location – Junction Triangle. Everything is at your fingertips. Enough said!
(5) The effortlessness – When you buy a newer build, especially this one, all the tough stuff has been done. There’s no need to worry about the electrical, flooring, or insulation…it’s all been updated. Easy button!
The Junction Triangle
Located in Toronto’s west-end and surrounded on all sides by railway lines-creating a ‘triangle’…you get it.
This is a neighbourhood with a happening and entrepreneurial vibe. Home to trendy furniture and design stores that neighbour clothing boutiques, health food shops, amazing restaurants, cafes, and an array of yoga or workout studios.
The Junction Triangle has a village-like feel and tight-knit community. It’s diverse, hip, and rich in history. An ideal spot for you if you don’t love ‘cookie-cutter’ but want to live somewhere beautiful-where you genuinely like your neighbours (or at least pretend to!).
Continuously evolving, this is a sought-after neighbourhood with excellent walkability and tree-lined streets that welcome you home.
If the Junction Triangle “proper” grows tiresome, residents just head-on over to visit neighbouring hot spots available in Roncesvalles Village and High park. And yet, it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city. An area that is consistently touched with the brilliance, innovation, and smart design, traditional of a modern-day rebirth.
Construction, new business, and support ‘shop local’ mentality, will continue to drive flocks of buyers to this neighbourhood. An area of the city that has shown power in reinvention. A place that’s theme song just might be “My Way”. A neighbourhood, that embraces the young, the old, families, newlyweds, swinging-singles, loners, and socialites – all at once.