Just the Facts
About the Property
Here Comes the Sun in Unit 911
Hello emergency? We’ve got a hot condo on our hands and we’re worried it’s going to fly off the market too fast. Yes, that’s right, unit 911 at 231 Fort York is one hot suite! Maybe it’s the floor-to-ceiling windows, the sleek modern upgrades, the granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, sexy California Closet organizers, hardwood floors, and generous oversized Master bedroom fit for a King/Queen? Or perhaps it’s because it’s steps to Lakeshore, close to downtown’s bustling restaurant scene, steps to running/walking trails, and right near Toronto’s historic Fort York (heck yes, concert season is calling). But we’re guessing it might just be the spacious split bedroom floor plan, and easy layout, that draws people in first. Either way, it’s nice over here – on the sunny side of the street.
- Sunny Suite With Floor To Ceiling Windows.
- Spacious Living Room and split bedroom floor plan is makes this unit very comfortable and livable.
- Stainless appliances & Sleek Granite Counters, Upgraded full sized washer & dryer,
- California closet organizers and hardwood floors throughout. Oversized Master with an ensuite bathroom. 2nd
- Bedroom has floor to ceiling windows and a door! You don’t see that often anymore.
- Steps to lakeshore makes it ideal for commuting and for enjoying lakeshore trails.
Me!? In a West-end town?
Never seen yourself as a ‘west-ender’??! Think again, because you’re seriously missing out.
In recent years, the Niagara area of Toronto has seen a serious gentrification. Streets are now lined with shiny new condominiums (equipped with all the bells and whistles) that add to the beauty and ‘charming grit’ of city life. A decrease in industrial development, and increase in residential new builds, has created an area of ‘the six’ that combines convenience with pleasure. Residents have access to major roads (along Lakeshore) as well as walk-and-run ‘friendly’ location - with swift access to running routes and parks (ahem, Stanley Park). Not an exercise enthusiast? Looking for a post-workout refreshment? Never fear! Pubs and bars are near! Last, but of course not least, in warmer temperatures ‘west-enders’ are also within arm’s reach of historic Fort York (host to some of the city’s most amazing concerts and festivals).