Just the Facts
25 X 100
Mutual driveway | 1
About the Property
Charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom family home in the desirable Birch Cliff Village. Wonderfully updated 2-storey home featuring:
- Open concept floor plan with hardwood floors throughout
- Charming white kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and pot lights
- Large bedrooms all with spacious closets
- Cozy family room with a walkout to private backyard with deck
- The potential for a second bathroom on the main level
Located in an amazing family friendly neighbourhood just steps to schools, community centres and more.
Decided that you would never move farther east than the Beach(es)?! After seeing the Birch Cliff area you might rethink that decision. Birch Cliff is an amazing place to raise a family and one of the city’s best-kept secrets. After all, who wouldn’t want to own a house overlooking the water?
Located in the southwestern part of the old city of Scarborough, Birch Cliff borders the shores of lake Ontario and sits on the western part of the Scarborough bluffs. Its bounded by Victoria Park Avenue to the west, Danforth Road to the north, and Lake Ontario to the east and south.