Just the Facts
Wednesday May 10, 2017
17.50 x 103
East End Danforth Village
About the Property
Charming East End Home: 563 Sammon Avenue
This charming Danforth Village home is just waiting for its next family.
Top 10 Reasons we this house:
- Move-in and enjoy! It is up to you to plan what is next for this great family house.
- Bright, open concept main rooms with huge windows and plenty of space for your family.
- Updated kitchen with granite counter-tops.
- Warm hardwood floors throughout the main floor with matching warm wood trim.
- Massive master bedroom retreat.
- Private guest suite or family room in the finished basement – you choose!
- Secluded backyard oasis – picture yourself entertaining family and friends in this hideaway.
- Parking spot in the driveway. A parking spot in Danforth Village? Enough said!
- THE LOCATION. You are a 15 minute walk to all that the Danforth has to offer – shops, restaurants, cafes. Plus you can be at the TTC’s Coxwell subway stop in less than 15 minutes.
- Easy living on your front porch – it’s like having a second living space all summer long.
About Danforth Village
Want more from your new neighbourhood? Danforth Village delivers with less than a 10 minute walk for local residents to the Danforth shopping district and easy access to the TTC’s Donalds subway station.
A highly coveted area of our city, homes in Danforth Village display extreme pride of ownership and are situated on tree-lined streets.
A lively area of the city, Danforth Village is often referred to as ‘Greek Town’ or the ‘Upper Beaches’ because of how seamlessly all 3 areas meet together. The charms of this neighbourhood are not only in its prime real estate and patio-centric atmosphere but also in its overall ‘village vibe’. Locals often get to know each other by name and find themselves steps to authentic bakeries, artisanal cheese shops, amazing restaurants, yoga studios, salons, clothing boutiques and health food stores. Plus there’s a little of everything nearby: the Beach at Ashbridges Bay, shopping in the Beach, festivals on the Danforth and the colour of Little India. All doable on transit!