Just the Facts
Danforth Village - East York
About the Property
Top 10 Reasons to THIS HOUSE:
- Bright, open concept main rooms with huge windows and plenty of space for your family.
- Welcoming, cosy den that greets you as you enter the home – bonus living space in addition to the generous living and dining rooms.
- Dream kitchen with elegant granite counter-tops (SO MUCH COUNTER-TOP SPACE), stainless steel appliances and a stunning slate tile floor.
- Updated bathroom – from the tub to the faucets – you don’t have to change a thing – just move in and enjoy.
- Original gorgeous, warm hardwood floors throughout the main floor.
- Walk-out from the kitchen to the private backyard – picture yourself entertaining family and friends in this hideaway.
- There is legal front pad parking. A parking spot in Danforth Village? Enough said.
- Possibilities! Possibilities! Possibilities! The partially finished, potentially walk-out basement offers endless options for you to make your own mark on this home.
- THE LOCATION. You are a 15 minute walk to all that the Danforth has to offer – shops, restaurants, cafes. Plus you can be at the TTC’s Donlands subway stop in less than 10 minutes.
- Keep reading to find out how great the neighbourhood is.
Danforth Village – East York
Want more from your new neighbourhood? It delivers with less than a 10 minute walk through charming family, tree lined streets to the Danforth and access to the TTC’s Donalds subway station. Walk a little further to Greektown and all that the Danforth has to offer. Shops, restaurants, coffee houses and business abound on the bustling Danforth.