Just the Facts
About the Property
About This Upper Beach Home
Overlooking a sunny south expanse of a fantastic park this character-filled detached 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom home has it all. It features:
- Open concept kitchen with a granite counter island with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, custom pantry, open to dining room
- Spacious living room with hardwood floors, sunny daybed (bonus hidden storage), decorative fireplace, stained-glass windows, potlights.
- Enjoy extra family time with a rarely available main-floor family room
- Walk-out to private balcony from the master bedroom to enjoy your morning coffee or chill with a glass of wine in the evening and escape the hustle and bustle of the day
- Two other bedrooms with hardwood floors and blackout window blinds
- Knock-out professionally finished lower level with built-in entertainment centre, three piece washroom, laundry area and plenty of storage
- Parking via mutual driveway (for a smaller car)
- Mechanicals/electrical updated, updated drains and water pipes on property/city side and basement partially water-proofed
- High efficiency furnace, many new windows, extra insulation in the attic and ‘Slim Jim’ air conditioning unit
- Landscaped backyard for kids and entertaining (including a natural gas BBQ hookup)
- Upgraded window coverings and electrical light fixtures
About the Upper Beach
The Upper Beach is strategically positioned in the centre of three lively areas: Little India, the Danforth and the Beach—you get the best of many worlds.
This family home is located directly across the street from Fairmount Park, which is home to a weekly Farmer’s Market featuring locally grown farm fresh fruits, vegetables and artisanal creations. At 1.0 hectares, this park features year-round swimming, 5 tennis courts, a wading pool, children’s playground, multi-purpose sports field and a natural ice rink in the winter.
Looking for a little more action? Toronto’s famous India Bazzar is only a short stroll down the street. With awesome ethnic restaurants, a bustling street vibe and one of the best street festivals, this is truly a diverse and cultural village within the city.
If you’re looking for a more laid-back adventure, Williamson Park Ravine offers a tranquil recluse to explore and adventure.
With nearby daycare, schools, TTC and easy commuting, the Upper Beach is quickly becoming one of Toronto’s hottest areas.