Just the Facts
Finished | Walkout
Built-in garage | 1
About the Property
Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom townhome in a quiet cul de sac in The Kingsway Village. Spacious layout spread out over 2 levels with stunning finishes. It boasts:
- Open concept floor plan with hardwood floors and California shutters
- Stunning kitchen with centre island, stainless steel appliances, backsplash, and Juliette balcony
- Large master bedroom with 3-pc ensuite
- Spacious principal rooms with hardwood floors
- Finished basement with a cozy rec room with electric fireplace and garage access
- Private builtin garage
Great location with easy access to ttc, all major highways, shopping, schools and more.
The Kingsway area is situated with Bloor Street to the south, Dundas Street to the north, Mimico Creek to the west and the Humber River to the east. Its picturesque streets and beautiful homes are propped against a backdrop of greenery from the Humber River Valley. Stately houses stand bordered by towering maple and oak trees. While the area was first known as “Kingsway Park” popular language drifted to “The Kingsway”. ‘The Kingsway’ is also the name of the main road that winds through the thick of the area.