Sold Accept no Substitutes: Toronto’s Most Iconic Address | 80 John Street #2511
Just the Facts
About the Property
Want to live at ground zero for all the arts, culture & dining Toronto has to offer? Look no further. Home to the Toronto International Film Festival (aka TIFF), Festival Tower is part cultural hub, part residence and part social life. Live in the building everyone else wishes they lived in.
Unit 2511 features:
- 688sqft of interior space plus a 53sqft protected balcony
- Breathtaking city & water views as iconic as the address
- Spacious open concept living/dining room dining with engineered hardwood floors
- Sleek eat-in kitchen with quartz counters & integrated appliances that blend seamlessly with the upgraded kitchen
- Roomy den that could easily be a second bedroom or home office
Welcome to Festival Tower!
In a sea of imitations, there’s only one Festival Tower. Many buildings claim to have “one of a kind” facilities…this one actually HAS them!
Top Ten Reasons to live at Festival Tower:
- The pool terrace cabanas, complete with Beautiful People
- So many screening rooms, lounges, meeting and game rooms you can get lost
- An in-house online concierge service, for everything from meal delivery to dry cleaning
- Serious sound proofing
- A social committee you actually want to be a part of: exclusive film screenings, seasonal parties, sports events and more
- Walk to everything. Easy transit if you need to leave the neighbourhood (but why would you?)
- Car share? Pfft. They have a DOG SHARE. (Did we mention it’s pet friendly?)
- Watching the CN Tower light show and Canada Day fireworks from your living room
- A friendly community vibe and one of the coolest addresses in the city
- Duh. It’s TIFF
About the Neighbourhood
A perfect 100 Walk Score says it all. Many buildings claim to have Toronto at your doorstep; in this case it’s actually true. Direct access to the TIFF building (no jacket needed in winter!) Groceries and a farmer’s market across the street. Street festivals, dog parks, theatres and hundreds of restaurants…if you love Toronto, you should be here.