Just the Facts
Unfinished | Walkout
1,217 + 578
About the Property
A Modern Meets Traditional Home in Little Italy? Si, Grazie.
Don’t mean to sound bossy, but this is the home where you should put some roots down.
Room to grow, this casa has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a basement set for transformation into an in-law/nanny/income suite, private backyard, and detached garage–all in one of Toronto’s most sought-after neighbourhoods.
Inside, modernity and tradition converge. High ceilings, natural original hardwood flooring, and a newly renovated kitchen and top floor bathroom stand out. Need more? The main floor layout is open-concept-a living, dining, kitchen (meets garden) floor plan that makes for easy entertaining.
91/100 Walkscore. You can smell the espresso brewing, biscotti baking, sense the action, but you’re also removed from it. Living in this home initiates you into one of one of Toronto’s most trendy communities while simultaneously giving a tree-lined residential escape from the everyday city hustle. It’s the best of both worlds. So, go ahead, have your riposo and your festa.
5 Things we LOVE:
- The design – High ceilings, curb appeal, great layout.
- Wise investment – Separate entrance to basement with kitchen and bathroom ideal for an in-law, nanny, or rental suite. Help pay your mortgage.
- Location. Location. Location. – Little Italy is known for its’ culture, trattorias, patios, food, cafes, shopping, tree-lined streets, and century homes . It’s particularly great if you work downtown (walk or bike to work). Plus, Roxton is a highly sought-after street.
- Recently renovated – Kitchen and bathroom are done.
- Detached garage – No trouble finding parking, or hassle sweeping snow off your car in the winter.
Although Little Italy is now demographically more of a mix, the atmosphere is still very much Italian. This lively neighbourhood is packed with trattorias, trendy restaurants, cafés, pool halls, and some of the best bars in Toronto. The sidewalks are humming with activity on weekends – especially in the summer, with locals and visitors alike sipping espresso on outdoor patios. But the greatest magic of this neighbourhood is the quiet on neighbouring side streets, that play host to century homes, large trees, greenery, kids playing, and friendly front porches. This is a neighbourhood with a true sense of community and pride of ownership.