Just the Facts
Wednesday October 4, 2017
1,731 + 634 below grade
About the Property
22 Bellwoods Ave: A Designer Home
Things we LOVE:
1. Design Clout: 22 Bellwoods Avenue has been in more magazines than you can count. Considered an ‘It’ property, this designer home is a stunning mix of high-end design and historic charm.
2. The Layout: This semi has 3 + 1 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a chef’s kitchen, a spacious first floor, a sun-drenched family room, a private backyard, beautiful high-end fixtures and endless storage – making it the epitome of turn-key urban living.
3. Parking: Sought-after laneway parking means you’re always guaranteed a prime parking space within the city’s hottest neighbourhood.
4. Location, Location, Location: Nestled on a quiet street, you’re steps away from the hippest restaurants, cutting edge boutiques and most-visited city park – Trinity Bellwoods. With easy access to everything you could desire, it’s a location that can’t be beat.
5. The Addition: The seamless addition on the back of the property maximizes the home’s potential. The homeowners’ renowned design eye unites the warmth of natural materials, against floor to ceiling windows and cleverly created storage. The result is a show-stopping home that can be your new found oasis.
As a resident, at the heart of your neighbourhood is Trinity Bellwoods Park. A sprawling 32-acre green space, complete with towering trees, tennis courts, and a baseball diamond, that plays hostess-of-the-mostest to ‘social butterflies’ around the city. It also played ‘home’ to the infamous ‘white squirrel’, a famous albino squirrel who became a mascot for the Trinity Bellwoods Neighbourhood. With its unicorn-like mystique the white squirrel’s natural passing was such a blow that it made city newspapers and headlined blogs across Toronto. You’ve come to terms with it though, for White Squirrel Coffee Shop lives-on preserving the life of the since-gone neighbourhood ‘pet’ while serving you quality americanos, sandwiches, and tasty treats.