2 Bedroom / 2 Bath at The Xpression, Richmond Hill | 9471 Yonge St #1507
Just the Facts
About the Property
Upgraded 2 bedrooms, 2 bath unit at Xpression Condos in Richmond Hill! Great location right in front of Hillcrest Mall. Big and spacious with an excellent layout. It features:
- Open concept floor plan with high 9’ft ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows – even in both bedrooms
- Gourmet modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and lots of cupboard space
- Split bedroom layout for added privacy
- Large master bedroom with ensuite bath
- Parking and locker included
- Available: Immediately (12+ month lease)
- Tenant to pay for all utilities
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
Overall, North Toronto is extremely family-oriented and neighbourly. It’s not uncommon for local kids to play street hockey together or parents to walk their children to and from school. On weekends, you can see many pets on display, getting their daily exercise in local parks and ravines while locals gather at the lawn bowling or nearby tennis courts in Lytton Park.
A close-knit community, neighbours in the area also embrace patio culture in warmer months, and gather together to socialize often.
North Toronto’s pleasant vibe can be attributed to larger lots, traditional residential housing, lack of towering buildings or high rises, low street traffic (cars are diverted to Yonge Street, Avenue Road, or Highway 401, rarely going inside the inner residential streets) and, of course, an abundance of family life.
See Other BREL Listings