Just the Facts
27 x 48
one spot in the backyard, off lane
High Park, Toronto
About the Property
Character is calling. Exposed brick. Original details, Even a coal-burning fireplace. This home has all the little touches that make it uniquely yours. With 3+1 bedrooms, there is space for a growing family and all your creative pursuits. Plus, there are lots of extra areas, that make it easier to stay organized or to find a quiet moment. The front mudroom lets you shed the day (coats, rainboots, umbrellas and backpacks) keeping clutter at bay. A pantry is every cooks’ dream! And there’s a sunroom off the master where you can collect your thoughts before the day begins.
Downstairs, the fully finished basement has lots of room for work and play with a laundry area/work room plus room for a 4th bedroom or hobby room or chill space.
Outside, you’ll find an inviting outdoor seating area in the front, with lots of greenery and a landscaped path. And in the back you’ll find a new deck and space to park off the lane.
5 Best Things About This Home
- Functional Backyard – This yard is not huge but you get a lot of bang for your buck, so to speak, with space for entertaining, play or planting an exceptional garden.
- So. Much. Charm. Fireplace, original details bringing character galore and exposed brick.
- No basement blues. This high and dry space is functional and flexible with a full bath, laundry and room for you to do what you like.
- Bonus spaces – the front mudroom, back pantry and sunroom off the master give you that little extra space to make the home function better.
- Curb appeal – Loads of greenery front and back, with a lovely landscaped path and seating leading to the front door, and closed in mudroom.
About the Neighbourhood and Lifestyle
With winding, hilly avenues lined Victorians and Edwardians, shaded by a tree canopy that has stood watch for close to 100 years, it’s easy to see why people love High Park North. Everything is a few minutes’ walk from this quiet one-way street. Dundas West Station, Bloor GO/UP Express and more. You have the proximity of the park. Roncy is just around the corner, and the urban charm of the Junction just to the north. With craft breweries, exceptional restaurants, cool shops, amazing green space and a community feel, you’re at the heart of it all. And when you’re looking for more sedate charm, Bloor West Village is just down the way.
High Park, Toronto
Ask anyone about High Park and the reaction is positive. What’s not to like? Winding, tree-lined streets, heritage homes, a strong sense of community, family-oriented, and locally-inclined, this is a place for anyone who has ever wanted ‘it all’.