Just the Facts
About the Property
One Of A Kind 3-Storey Loft
- Open concept main level with a soaring atrium ceiling
- Wicked loft-like features including exposed brick and ductwork
- A cozy real wood burning fireplace
- Skylights throughout
- Spacious bedrooms with large closets
- A third level den with a walkout to a private rooftop terrace
- Parking in a private garage with plenty of storage space
Good to Know…
- Available: June 1, 2018 (12+ month lease)
- 3 rail lines and 6 bus lines all under 1.5 km
- Tenant to pay cable and internet
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
If the Junction Triangle “proper” grows tiresome, residents just head-on over to visit neighbouring hot spots in Roncesvalles Village and High Park. And yet, it’s very hard to feel disappointed in this unique, and highly sought-after, slice of the city--an area that is consistently touched with the brilliance, innovation, and smart design, traditional of a modern-day rebirth.
Construction, new business, and support ‘shop local’ mentality will continue to drive flocks of buyers to this neighbourhood--a neighbourhood that embraces the young, the old, families, newlyweds, swinging-singles, loners, and socialites – all at once.