Just the Facts
About the Property
This solid brick 3-bedroom family home is located on one of the Upper Beach’s most inviting tree-lined streets.
- Traditional front porch (great for drinking your morning coffee and your evening cocktail).
- Unique and bright open concept floorplan, allowing for a spacious living/dining area overlooking backyard.
- Hardwood floors throughout main and second floors.
- Renovated kitchen with gas range and island breakfast bar.
- Renovated main bath with deep soaker tub.
- Finished recreation/family room on lower level.
- Separate laundry room in basement with storage.
- Second toilet and sink in the basement (opportunity to create a full second bath).
- Double glass door walkout to deck and private treed yard
- Updates throughout including 3 year-old high efficiency furnace and air conditioning.
- Legal front pad parking.
The Upper Beaches Life:
The Best of Many Worlds.
Steps from your new front door you will find one of the most sought-after school catchments at Bowmore Public School, complete with Fairmount Recreation Centre. This amazing school/park complex has it all: a fully engaged parent council, sought-after full junior and senior day-care facilities, indoor pool & community centre that features Toronto city lessons and classes, public tennis courts and a full season, life-guard staffed wading pool. Add 3 different playgrounds to choose from and this neighbourhood can’t be beat! The Upper Beach is strategically positioned in the centre of three lively areas: Little India, the Danforthand the Beach—you get the best of many worlds.
Get everything that the Beach has to offer without having to worry about any of the parking headaches. An easy 15 minute walk to the water, you can enjoy all that comes with living on the edge of Toronto’s east waterfront. From expansive beaches, local shops along popular Queen Street East to fabulous restaurants, you can have that “Beach” lifestyle without the million dollar price tag!
Little India Bazaar is a world away that is only steps away! Filled with south Asian culture, this stretch of Gerrard Street East has something for everyone. Love Indian food? Take your pick from some of the best restaurants. From year-round local festivals, unique shops and new coffee houses this neighbourhood is a gem in the heart of multicultural Toronto.