Sold Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity! | 535 Sammon Ave
Just the Facts
Danforth Village - East York
About the Property
Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity!
This charming Danforth Village bungalow is just waiting for its next family.
Top 10 Reasons We THIS HOUSE:
- Move-in and enjoy or top-up! It is up to you to plan what is next for this great family house.
- Bright, open concept main rooms with huge windows and plenty of space for your family.
- Updated kitchen with huge centre island & elegant stone counter-tops
- Warm hardwood floors throughout the main floor.
- Huge family room with bonus room in the finished basement – 3rd bedroom?
- Private backyard oasis – picture yourself entertaining family and friends in this hideaway.
- Parking spot in the driveway. A parking spot in Danforth Village? Enough said.
- The huge garage with plenty of storage space.
- THE LOCATION. You are a 15 minute walk to all that the Danforth has to offer – shops, restaurants, cafes. Plus you can be at the TTC’s Coxwell subway stop in less than 15 minutes.
- Keep reading to find out how great the neighbourhood is.
Danforth Village – East York
Want more from your new neighbourhood? It delivers with less than a 10 minute walk through charming family, tree lined streets to the Danforth and access to the TTC’s Donalds subway station. Walk a little further to Greektown and all that the Danforth has to offer. Shops, restaurants, coffee houses and business abound on the bustling Danforth.
Plus there’s a little of everything nearby: the Beach at Ashbridges Bay, shopping in the Beach, festivals on the Danforth and the colour of Little India. All doable on transit!