Just the Facts
The Junction Toronto
About the Property
Three separate newly renovated apartments for lease in a charming home on Indian Grove between Annette and Dundas West. The location can’t be beat. Steps to Keele with access to a quick commute downtown. Walking distance to Dundas West Station or take the UP Express downtown or to the airport. The shops, restaurants and cafes of the Junction are right at your door and Roncesvalles is just a quick Uber away.
About the Apartments:
- Apartment 1: A 2+1 bed, 1-bath, 2-level with exposed brick wall, spacious kitchen, ensuite laundry, spacious bedrooms and walk-out to yard (exclusive use). The +1 makes a great office, playroom or guest room. $2,995/month including utilities.
- Apartment 2: A 1-bed, 1-bath 2nd floor walk-up with spacious kitchen and bedroom and ensuite laundry. Lots of light. $2,200/month including utilities.
- Apartment 3: A 1-bed, 1-bath 3rd floor walk-up with full kitchen and bath and ensuite laundry. Bright. $1,995/month including utilities.
Tenant Open Houses:
- Saturday, February 15 11a.m. – 1p.m.
- Thursday, February 20 6p.m. – 8p.m. (as necessary)
Good to Know…
- Available: March 1st 2020 (12-month lease)
- 10 bus lines and 4 rail lines under 1 km.
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this unit, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form
- Proof of employment/income
- Credit check
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
Landlord is representing themselves, please contact them directly at:
The Junction Toronto
The Junction is the perfect place for you if you’re looking for a neighbourhood that avoids ‘cookie cutter’ and embraces the idiosyncratic. This off-the-cuff quality has attracted a variety of residents and created a strong sense of community and identity. Classic brick stone residential homes, revamped industrial-finished lofts, and new builds, are all available in the area – making the options as unique as the people who inhabit them.