Affordability + Value | #4-285 Melrose St
Just the Facts
About the Property
Recently renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in residential Mimico! Bright and functional it offers:
- Large windows providing plenty of natural light
- Split bedroom floor plan for privacy
- Coin operated laundry located in the back of the building
- Parking included
Located on a quiet residential street right by the Royal York and The Queensway, just steps to Royal York bus station and Mimico Go.
Good to Know…
- Available: May 1, 2017
- Tenant pays for hydro
- 20 minute commute to downtown core
Want to make this your new home?
If you’re interested in renting this apartment, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one here at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque
Although Mimico has small-town charm it is by no means a small town. Easily accessed, via The Queensway, Mimico is just a 10 – 15-minute drive from King street west and is actually a part of the city of Toronto. Home to many creatives, artists, and innovators, Mimico residents are within walking distance to stunning views of the water, lakefront breezes, and abundant shared green space – qualities that are rare to city-living. There is also a palpable sense of community found in the support shown for local businesses and artists. Popular community events include the Lakeshore International Short Film Festival – Mimico’s own film festival – and Through the Eyes of the Artist – a juried art exhibition featuring 40 new artists each year.
See Other BREL Listings