Just the Facts
About the Property
Live in one of this city’s most-sought-after buildings, smack-dab in one of Toronto’s hottest hoods. Sounds good, right? But it’s not just the location and building that are 2-die-for…you gotta see this loft…
2 (+1) bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2-storey windows, 2 entrances (one from your private outdoor terrace) and a 2-storey floorplan––of thoughtful and interesting design that’s anything but cookie-cutter.
Forget checking your social media updates or responding to emails from bed. Do that in a den that literally overlooks the open concept living area. Better yet, grab your coffee and skip the social media (hard to do, when you live in a place this Insta-worthy) and take the dog to nearby Sorauren Park or High Park.
Over 1,400 sq. ft of quintessential cool loft space and all of it’s yours. Party conversation starters are handed to you on a silver platter because drool-worthy designer details are always in plain view. Guests will notice the uber-high ceilings, exposed ductwork, polished cement flooring, natural light, awesome streamlined kitchen, and epic layout, but to you, it will truly feel like a home.
Like we said, it’s 2-die-for.
Things We’re Obsessed with:
- The location – On a tree-lined quiet street steps to Sorauren Park, cafes, bakeries, pubs, restaurants & transit in the heart of Roncesvalles.
- The building – Robert Watson – the newer build with its better sound-proofing and amenities. It’s just plain cool.
- The space – Over 1,400 sq. ft, 2 (+ 1) bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, practical layout, loads of natural light, a private terrace (with BBQ and gas hookup), and sliding doors to the bedrooms for added privacy
- Storage galorage– nevermind the ample closets and space to add closets, there’s also a locker and parking space, not to mention bike-parking
- The vibe – All the cool kids live in Roncy (with their pets). It’s a neighbourhood of singles, families, detached homes, semis and lofts.
What’s not to like about Roncy? No longer one of T.O’s best-kept secrets, the restoration of Roncesvalles has resulted in awesome restaurants, pubs, indie coffee houses, and boutique shopping. It’s a tight-knit ‘hood with an ecletic mix of singles, families, and ‘cool kids’ with their pets. Yep, you’ll see no shortage of dogs being walked, coffees-in-tow, strollers being pushed, and socializing going on. Roncy is a groovy mix of semis, detached homes, and loft-conversions––all within walking distance to Sorauren and High Park. Streets are generally tree-lined, quiet, and bordering major roadways and transit routes. This is an ideal place to live for any Torontonian.