Just the Facts
About the Property
Imagine life in this charming, detached East York Family Home
House hunting for an affordable detached house in a family friendly neighbourhood in East York? Look no further.
Top 10 Reasons we THIS HOUSE:
1. Possibilities! Possibilities! Possibilities! Move in and enjoy, renovate or rebuild.
2. Bright, welcoming main rooms with huge windows and plenty of space for your family.
3. Original gorgeous hardwood floors throughout.
4. Main floor bonus room: family room, office or 3rd bedroom?
5. The private driveway with 2 car parking – 2 car parking in Toronto!
6. The basement walkout to the private backyard.
7. THE LOCATION. Your kids have a 5 minute walk to Selwyn Elementary School & Gordon A. Brown Middle School. Topham Park and
Community Centre is across the street. Taylor Creek Park is just down the street. Easy access to DVP and TTC.
8. The home sits on a massive 47’X 120’ deep lot with its own ravine.
9. It’s an affordable, detached, solid brick house in Toronto.
10. Keep reading to find out how great the neighbourhood is.
Why We Love the Neighbourhood
There is a reason this ‘hood is called O’Connor Parkview: steps from your front door there are no less than 3 Toronto parks within walking distance.
Let us break it down for you: You’re less than a 5 minute walk to Topham Park & Community Centre & Clubhouse. This 2 hectare park has it all: 3 baseball diamonds (one with lights!) that features active community teams, 2 tennis courts (both with lights!), a wading pool, a splash pad, plus a playground. Added plus? The community centre and clubhouse offers caregiver and tots programs, along with other community programs and services.
Taylor Creek Park and all that it has to offer from the bike trails, the running trails, the picnic sites, complete with fire pits. All less than 1 kilometre from your front door.
Feel like going for a free swim in the summer? The public pool at Stan Wadlow Park is yours to explore (and it can be empty even on the hottest days of summer – we know we swim there every chance we get). The park also offers 6 baseball diamonds, an off leash dog area (important), a splash pad and playground. There is also indoor skating at the East York Memorial Arena.