Leased Family Sized Condo For Lease | 30 Wellington #805
Just the Facts
St. Lawrence Market
About the Property
Family-sized Condo in St Lawrence Market
With 1,543 sqft of space, this one’s like a house without the hassles! Features include:
- Coveted floor plan with spacious living and dining areas
- Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Split bedroom floor plan for privacy
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and connected office
- Separate eat-in kitchen with updated appliances
- Tons of storage – plus a separate owned locker
- Underground parking
- Freshly painted
Perfect for downsizers or families afraid they’ll be shoehorned into a tiny box downtown.
About The Wellington
With a sophisticated lobby, visitor parking and 24-hour concierge, the Wellington is a traditionally full-service luxury building. Shared amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, saunas, exercise room, squash court, party room and a billiards room.
About the St. Lawrence Market Neighbourhood
With the highest possible Walkscore (100!), most residents choose to walk or bike to the many nearby restaurants, shops and theatres, though easy access to highways and a short walk to Union Station make commuting a breeze too.
Just steps from the legendary St. Lawrence Market (ranked by the National Geographic as the best food market in the world), it doesn’t get any easier to eat local, with more than 200 gourmet food suppliers to choose from. Craving something else? There’s a 24-hour Metro nearby too.
Residents are spoiled for choice when it comes to theatre, with the Sony Centre, St Lawrence Centre and Berkeley St Theatre, Soulpepper, Princess of Wales, Royal Alex, Roy Thompson Hall, Elgin, Winter Garden and Massey Hall all within walking distance…to name but a few.
Longing for a little green space? Berczy Gardens (across the street) is undergoing a $7 million overhaul and will soon feature a children’s play area, a dog section, benches and a huge two-tiered fountain.
Want to Make This Unit Your New Home?
If you’re interested in renting, you’ll need to provide:
- Completed application form (Click Here to download)
- Proof of employment
- Credit check (you can get one at Equifax)
- 3 references
- First and last month’s deposit delivered via bank draft or certified cheque