Just the Facts
February 27, 2018
About the Property
Work and Life, Perfectly Balanced at Yonge and Bloor
Whether you live to work, or work to live, you’ll find what you need in this quiet Hayden St. Condo. With one bedroom, one bath, surprising storage AND a balcony, you have just what you need to live a big life in the city. It may be on the smaller side, but thanks to some serious design thinking, it feels and functions like a much larger space. Steps from everything the city has to offer, this home is perfect for someone looking to move out on their own or buy for the first time. You can save on your gym membership, splurge on some of the finest restaurants in the city, and the subway is pretty much in your backyard.
There’s lots to love – inside and out.
Here’s 5 reasons you’ll want to call 5 Hayden home:
1. Location! 100 walk score, come on – it literally doesn’t get better than this
2. Great layout, NO wasted space. Like none.
3. There is some actual storage space in this small unit and it comes with a locker
4. Movie night gets a serious upgrade. There’s a projector mount and a vintage projector screen that can remain with the property. Grab a tablet projector and forget the TV for a theatre feel at home!
5. This one seems small to everyone who doesn’t own a flat iron, but there is great counter space in the bathroom for a small-space unit. And at the end of the day, it’s those little things that make all the difference.
This address, just south of Yonge and Bloor is truly at the heart of the city. Movie theatre, shops, restaurants, and the subway station are right outside your door.
You’re also on the cusp of Yorkville – one of the city’s most photogenic neighbourhoods. It’s home to some of the most beautiful restaurants, bars, nightclubs, clothing stores, cafes, and shopping that Toronto has to offer. Plus, come TIFF, you’ll appreciate world-class hotels such as Four Seasons, the Park Hyatt, the Hazleton Hotel, and the Windsor Arms.
And soon, you’ll be able to take advantage of Eataly – the famous Italian restaurant/ market moving in at bloor yonge in the next 1-2 years. You may never need to cook again.
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Yonge and Bloor on quiet Hayden street, halfway between U of T and Ryerson, the location can’t be beat. The building is quiet with a wide range of suite sizes. Compete with all the expected amenities, you’ll find a meeting / function room, common rooftop deck, 24-7 concierge, party room, visitor parking, guest suites and a gym with exercise room and pool - so cancel that gym membership. The building is well cared for, and the front desk keeps a close eye so residents feel safe and your investment is well protected.